Skip to main content

SCHIPHOL.. Yes Its TRUE..

Just believe in your dream and it will be come true.. Dreams do come true!

If you have ever read my old post (it must be last year) : http://fikriyahwinata.blogspot.com/2011/03/schiphol-it-must-be-come-true.html you will find that I really wanted to come Schiphol Airport. Yes, my best friend has been there and we just believed our stimulus. Both of us, me and Piki really believed in our Dream *SCHIPHOL..

Last a couple years (2010), I was taking photo at Soetta Airport : "SCHIPHOL" 
Piki took around 2009 and he showed me in 2010. He told that if we believe the stimulus we would take the real Schiphol. I just followed him..

Piki took my photo at Soetta Airport around February 2010..

Piki went to Amsterdam on March 2011, then took a photo at 'the real SCHIPHOL'

Then..
If you cant believe it happening to me..??
Just see my pictures..

Yes, I had landed at SCHIPHOL Airport as well..
I went to Amsterdam on May 2012.. :)




The small one from my BB.. *just lost it.. :(

You can see the European Union and the Netherlands' Flags right? Yes.. It was the real Europe..


Yes.. again and again.. Just dream whatever you want..
And it will be happened to you..

Dont catch your dream..
Dreams will catch you!


03.46 AM.. my sweety room..
January 19, 2012..

:* FW

Comments

  1. Another Ikal(sang pemimpi) in the real life is you :)
    merinding gw bacanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe,ini belom chaaa.masih banyak cerita yang lain.aku tulis dibuku.hehehe:) eh aku suka gaya kamu nulis..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TE466 Self-branding Assignment: Fikriyah Winata

One day, my roommate told me: “Fik, you should take a rest. You have been working too long, take a break and don’t be too hard to yourself.”   I suddenly stop writing and calculating some math on GRE problem sets—at that time, I was preparing for my PhD application. Her thoughts about how hard I worked stopped me for seconds and gave me time to think and ask, “Have I been working too hard?”   I personally never think that I work ‘hard enough’, I always feel never enough in working. I always demand more to myself to improve my quality to be a better person. I take everything very seriously including something very small for others. To me, there is no unnecessary thing. Everything is important, and everything has its own value. And I will be taking every single work I have seriously, even it is only doing some dishes at my kitchen home.  My roommate’s perspective then made me really counted the duration I was studying, the number of problem sets I had solved, and how...

Japan! I promised u that I would be back!

Tokyo, 25 April 2011 Sekitar pukul 05.00 waktu setempat (Bandara Narita Tokyo) kami landing dari Minneapolis. Kebetulan saat itu rombongan IELSP Cohort 8 Iowa State University sudah tidak ditemani oleh pihak IIEF. Ali Ibrahim sebagai ketua rombongan dan saya sebagai wakil ketua rombongan. Sebagai orang yang sedikit mengerti dunia pesawatan saya mengambil peran lebih banyak saat kepulangan rombongan. Khususnya hari itu.. Delta Airlines (Pesawat kami) terkena petir Setelah mengantri di Security Check Bandara Narita saya segera mengalihkan teman2 untuk menuju Gate kami. Saat itu masih tidak banyak orang, kami berlari 'hurry' karena waktu transit tidak lama dan FYI : security check bandara narita 'agak' remphong, ribet, dan antrinya panjang, maklum Narita adalah salah satu bandara sibuk di Dunia. Setelah menunggu tiba2 ada pengumuman kalau pesawat kami akan delayed selama 30menit. Its okay , itu biasa. Kita tidak pernah tahu apah yang terjadi diudara. Tiba2, delayed...

Sebuah Surat Untuk MIT

Dear MIT, Saya deg-degan saat menulis surat ini. Saya pikir saya mungkin hanya sedang tidur disiang hari dan bermimpi. Dan saat itu saya bertemu dengan Anda. Tiga tahun yang lalu saya sempat mendapatkan kesempatan untuk mengikuti program pertukaran mahasiswa dengan beasiswa penuh dari pemerintah Amerika. Saya berkesempatan untuk mengikuti kegiatan perkuliahan di sebuah universitas bernama Iowa State University, untuk program IEOP (Intensive English and Orientation Program). Ada banyak hal yang membuat saya mampu menjelaskan kepada diri saya bahwa saya harus kembali ke Amerika. Saya juga pernah mengikuti kuliah musim panas di Jerman, namun entah kenapa kegiatan tersebut tidak membuat saya ingin kembali mengikuti kelas-kelas di Jerman, saya tidak berkata kelas perkuliahan di Amerika lebih baik daripada Jerman. Namun lebih kepada tingkat kecocokannya dengan saya secara pribadi. Saya punya alasan yang kuat untuk kembali ke tanah Paman Sam, alasan terbesar adalah encouragement ya...