Skip to main content

Vitamin A, Please Bring me to A u s t r a l i a

Last two weeks I was really curious to join a 'simple' competition. Actually I have tried many of competition and quizzes that the winner would get the return economy ticket to reach a country. I was just failed. failed and failed.. But I will never give up until the failures have gotten bored of me and left me. Yes! Thats me! Ill do the whole thing, anything that I can do to pursue my dreams. Back to the 'crazy little' competition, I was failed for SQ or SIA (Singapore Airlines) competition, it was last month. It was a big prize 'return ticket from Jakarta-Singapore-Frankfurt-NYC' Thats crazy right. Even I have been Singapore and Frankfurt, but I never been NYC (I do believe someday I will step of my foot in NYC. Aamiin

NY Times, I never been there.
But someday I will. Definitely!
Then, last year, i had a fabulous trip plan 'Macau-Hongkong-Shenzhen' but again. Even I had the aircraft ticket and Chinese visa already but. I just canceled that. I had many trouble of my life then with many of consideration i canceled. Ika my friend maybe had so much regret of myself. But i had no choice. It was best choice to cancel my trip plan. So, my HKG (Hongkong) was nothing. I didnt go anywhere. Stayed in Depok and continued my lifetime. Ika was really disappointed of me, but again I did apologize for this worst.

I never be tired to convince Ika that, she would get better and better than only our trip. Alhamdulillah she got a big 'Beijing' with a scholarship as well from Ministry of Education to support her conference program in Beijing last year. Me too.. Even I felt so disappointed of my self, but again and again..
Sometimes we have to let something go to get something else better...
I got New Zealand. I left "Macau-HKG-Shenzhen" and got New Zealand it was such a big chance.I can come to "Macau-HKG-Shenzhen" anytime if I have money, but New Zealand. Thats so far away and more expensive, hard to get its visa as well. Then I thought God was just fair. Left something to get something better.

So, I didnt come to HKG..
You know, again I tried to join a competition 'crazy simple stupid' thing that I called 'abroad quiz' haha.. I joined to come Hongkong as well. Hope I can come to HKG this May 2012 as a winner of that quiz.

I never been HKG, but sure I will come there pretty soon:))
Yes, hope i can be a winner of that 'abroad quiz'..

Well..
the last thing is A u s t r a l i a..

Im still curious to come Australia. Thats crazy great country for me. I just canceled my A380 Emirates Airlines without refund as well w/ the route of AKL (Auckland) to SYD (Sydney) why? that was because I didnt have Australian Visa and  I had transit at the Sydney Airport for more than 8 hours. Dear readers, you have to know something IMPORTANT..

SYDNEY AIRPORT OR KINGSFORD AIRPORT WILL BE CLOSED AT 11 PM..!!!

And..

THE MAXIMUM TRANSIT FOR INDONESIA PASSPORT HOLDER, ONLY 8 HOURS!!
So, if have a connecting flight to either Jakarta or Bali from Sydney then you dont have Australia Visa, you can transit in Sydney. The Airlines counter will never give you boarding pass or even only check in. Thats BAD.. But thats the reality. Thats the Australia "Good terrible" regulation. In the other side, i was really surprised and thought that Australia's regulation is really great and cool..! But I lost my A380..:(( and had to stay at Auckland Airport a night, change the flight to get our connecting flight to Jakarta, and booked a new expensive Qantas to reach Sydney..:((

Then, last week I just found an abroad quiz that the prize will get return ticket to Sydney and Brisbane. Oh My Goodness, please please give that chance for me. Please God, I really wanna go.. *May the universe pray for me to get that chance.. Aamiinn

That competition from Australian Embassy in Jakarta..

Mau jalan-jalan ke Sydney dan Brisbane? Kamu punya kesempatan untuk terbang gratis ke Australia dengan mengikuti kompetisi ini.


Caranya Mudah:
  1. Klik “SUKA”/"LIKE" di halaman Facebook kami, dan di Notes ini
  2. Tuliskan “komentar” tentang apa yang paling kamu sukai dari Australia di Notes ini. (maksimum 200 karakter)

Hadiah:
2 tiket Qantas kelas ekonomi (PP) dari Jakarta ke Sydney dan Brisbane, plus wisata dan akomodasi di Kota Brisbane.

Kompetisi ditutup pada 27 Februari 2012

Syarat dan Ketentuan:

  1. Kompetisi terbuka hanya untuk penggemar (fans) halaman Facebook Kedubes Australia.
  2. Kompetisi ini tidak berlaku untuk pegawai dan staf Kedutaan Besar Australia atau anggota keluarga mereka.
  3. Pemenang berusia di bawah 18 tahun harus ditemani oleh orangtua atau pendamping dengan biaya sendiri.
  4. Kedubes Australia akan mengumumkan pemenang pada Maret 2012 dan menghubungi pemenang lewat Direct Message.
  5. Pemenang yang tinggal di luar Jakarta diminta untuk membiayai sendiri perjalanannya ke Jakarta dan segala akomodasi selama di Jakarta sebelum melakukan perjalanan ke Australia.
  6. Tanggal keberangkatan tergantung pada ketersediaan tiket penerbangan.
  7. Para pemenang harus dapat melakukan perjalanan sebelum 30 Juni 2012.
  8. Hadiah tidak dapat dialihkan ke orang lain. 
  9. Perjalanan tidak dapat dilakukan antara 5-15 April 2012 karena libur Paskah di Australia.
  10. Para pemenang harus memenuhi persyaratan untuk memperoleh visa turis Australia. Untuk rinciannya, silakan buka www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tourist/visa-options.htm

Can you imagine I was just like. Oh Man. I would join of course. I have to..!!

I was thinking because thats only 200 characters (NOT WORDS) right? How can I tell my interest only 200 characters??

Then, at the end. I just wrote.. V i t a m i n A
This my comment :

Australia = Vitamin A, A u/ kata Australia. Regulasi Australia bagi saya adalah vitamin A, karena dari negara inilah saya belajar melihat negara lain, layaknya Vitamin A yg membantu pembentukan penglihatan manusia menjadi lebih baik.

Then..I just pray that Im the winner of this competition. Vitamin A please bring me to A u s t r a l i a..

I hope I hope.. May the universe pray for me as well.. Australia for May 2012.. Aamiin ya Rabb.. Aamiin ya Allah.. :)))




Update - March 30 2012..


The winner of this competition is Dhani Saputera.. Congrats Dhani, and he is actually my junior at IELSP  


His comment was : 


Dhani Saputra Saya paling suka logat mereka, jujur seksi sekali. Australia hangat sehangat pantai di Goldcoast, Menggemaskan seperti koala, Lincah seperti kanguru dan kokoh sekokoh Opera house di Sydney. G'day!
February 3 at 8:40pm ·  ·  19

Comments

  1. hi mbak fikri saya dhani saputra. wah postingan ini bikin saya makin bersyukur. hehehe. keep semangat ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iyah Dhani, I have met you at IELSP PDO right?hehe,alhamdulillah,jadi kamu kapan berangkatnya Dhani?Sukses terus yaah. Sekali lagi selamat yah Dhan :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Operasi Sapu Lidi

Salah satu contoh operasi hitung sapu lidi Sumber gambar :  dayufunmath.wordpress.com Usiaku saat itu masih enam tahun. Hari itu Kakekku resmi mendaftarkan aku sekolah. Ku lihat lagi selembar ijazah yang dikampit oleh Kakekku. Ku perhatikan baik-baik. Ada fotoku dua bulan lalu. Lucu. "Itu apa Kek?" aku menunjuknya. "Ini ijazah sekolah Neng yang dulu di Jakarta. Buat daftar sekolah disini" kemudian Kakekku menjelaskan. Tidak satu orangpun diantara barisan pendaftaran sekolah itu yang membawa lembaran bernama ijazah sepertiku. Nampaknya cuma aku seorang. Senin diminggu pertama sekolah. Aku sangat gembira. Seragamku kini putih merah terpisah. Rok rempel jahitan Nenekku dan kemeja putih bekas sekolah Taman Kanak-Kanakku dulu di Jakarta masih terpakai dan layak. Meski seragamku bekas, tetap terlihat paling bercahaya. Entah? Rasa-rasanya semua anak disini seragamnya tidak disetrika, apalagi mengkilat seperti seragamku. Sejak Ibuk

We were the IELSP Cohort 8 - Iowa State...

Okay, now let me show my IELSP Cohort 8 - Iowa State family.. I lived with them for 2 months during exchange program, obviously we never knew each other before IELSP. We came from the differences of provinces in Indonesia, from Sabang to Merauke, then we made friends, love, and togetherness.. I love u guys, thanks for filled in my heart for 2 months in Iowa.. Hoped can meet you again in the other occasion.. :D She is Sari Ayu Maghdalena, also known Alien. She was my roommate.  She was biology student at her university. Came from Medan, North Sumatera. Alien was like my daughter. She could not cook, I felt really pity of her when she was hungry. Haha. Then, I always cooked for us then we eating together. I loved to make dinner meals for us, for breakfast we were such 'anak kosan' it was expensive time to take breakfast. We slept over then woke up late. Haha, never 'mandi pagi' as well because of the weather was so COLD just "kucek-kucek' mata, make up, and wen

Japan! I promised u that I would be back!

Tokyo, 25 April 2011 Sekitar pukul 05.00 waktu setempat (Bandara Narita Tokyo) kami landing dari Minneapolis. Kebetulan saat itu rombongan IELSP Cohort 8 Iowa State University sudah tidak ditemani oleh pihak IIEF. Ali Ibrahim sebagai ketua rombongan dan saya sebagai wakil ketua rombongan. Sebagai orang yang sedikit mengerti dunia pesawatan saya mengambil peran lebih banyak saat kepulangan rombongan. Khususnya hari itu.. Delta Airlines (Pesawat kami) terkena petir Setelah mengantri di Security Check Bandara Narita saya segera mengalihkan teman2 untuk menuju Gate kami. Saat itu masih tidak banyak orang, kami berlari 'hurry' karena waktu transit tidak lama dan FYI : security check bandara narita 'agak' remphong, ribet, dan antrinya panjang, maklum Narita adalah salah satu bandara sibuk di Dunia. Setelah menunggu tiba2 ada pengumuman kalau pesawat kami akan delayed selama 30menit. Its okay , itu biasa. Kita tidak pernah tahu apah yang terjadi diudara. Tiba2, delayed