Skip to main content

~Only Thesis and TOEFL Exercise for Every Single Day..

Well,i would love if my life always moving on.I could stuck only in front of my laptop, typing, writing, browsing, or even sometimes watching movies. On Man its not definitely my life purpose right? I also couldnt lie my self if i felt bored with this, yeay I told Alfi and Ami, thats I dont know my self for a last 2 weeks. Im one of person who really love moving and moving. Probably this situation  made me a little bit stress and on the preassure. Yeay, thesis, everybody who have been taking Undergraduate or Bachelor Degree on campus would be in. We must definitely do thesis and research (but its depend on the major as well, because friends of mine at the Literature and Art Faculty the could choose thesis or 'kompre')..


Alright, back to my situation right now. Its definitely NOT me, not my self, and I lost my self for a side. You know, i would say that im one of person who really passionate and higher motivation to do my works, duties, assignment fast. But, i dont know (again) why do I feel so exhausted with this part??


People told me that its really usual for every single body feels like i felt, but again its not usual for me!
I just tried to do my hobbies, something  that I really love. I did cooking, spotting at the airport to see the airplanes, reading motivation books, make over room, watching movies, and hanging out. its only because I just wanna reach my self back.haha.. Its not funny but the real situation. Well, i do hope that you never feel like what  i felt.


Okay, now, I knew that if we have been doing something 'same' for every single time, its gonna be bored definitely. Even thought I do love my thesis most. So, I just wanna do my thesis perfectly, and also i tried to find other thing, so if i feel bored with thesis i could move to other things (Yes its obviously TOEFL Exercise). I have a lot of books of TOEFL, i would like to take my toefl test again for continue to my graduate school, so now I would be happy again with my thesis and toefl exercise. Perfect, two things for every single day.hahaha..


This 'Mas' Barron's book which always by my side if I feel bored..:)




Well, I hoped that i've already caught my self again.. :)
if you readers feel bored with ur life, u could try something that t could make u happy and laugh or your hobbies probably and u will on a good mood again and u could reach your happiness..:)




August 16, 2011
Fikriyah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TE466 Self-branding Assignment: Fikriyah Winata

One day, my roommate told me: “Fik, you should take a rest. You have been working too long, take a break and don’t be too hard to yourself.”   I suddenly stop writing and calculating some math on GRE problem sets—at that time, I was preparing for my PhD application. Her thoughts about how hard I worked stopped me for seconds and gave me time to think and ask, “Have I been working too hard?”   I personally never think that I work ‘hard enough’, I always feel never enough in working. I always demand more to myself to improve my quality to be a better person. I take everything very seriously including something very small for others. To me, there is no unnecessary thing. Everything is important, and everything has its own value. And I will be taking every single work I have seriously, even it is only doing some dishes at my kitchen home.  My roommate’s perspective then made me really counted the duration I was studying, the number of problem sets I had solved, and how...

Japan! I promised u that I would be back!

Tokyo, 25 April 2011 Sekitar pukul 05.00 waktu setempat (Bandara Narita Tokyo) kami landing dari Minneapolis. Kebetulan saat itu rombongan IELSP Cohort 8 Iowa State University sudah tidak ditemani oleh pihak IIEF. Ali Ibrahim sebagai ketua rombongan dan saya sebagai wakil ketua rombongan. Sebagai orang yang sedikit mengerti dunia pesawatan saya mengambil peran lebih banyak saat kepulangan rombongan. Khususnya hari itu.. Delta Airlines (Pesawat kami) terkena petir Setelah mengantri di Security Check Bandara Narita saya segera mengalihkan teman2 untuk menuju Gate kami. Saat itu masih tidak banyak orang, kami berlari 'hurry' karena waktu transit tidak lama dan FYI : security check bandara narita 'agak' remphong, ribet, dan antrinya panjang, maklum Narita adalah salah satu bandara sibuk di Dunia. Setelah menunggu tiba2 ada pengumuman kalau pesawat kami akan delayed selama 30menit. Its okay , itu biasa. Kita tidak pernah tahu apah yang terjadi diudara. Tiba2, delayed...

Sebuah Surat Untuk MIT

Dear MIT, Saya deg-degan saat menulis surat ini. Saya pikir saya mungkin hanya sedang tidur disiang hari dan bermimpi. Dan saat itu saya bertemu dengan Anda. Tiga tahun yang lalu saya sempat mendapatkan kesempatan untuk mengikuti program pertukaran mahasiswa dengan beasiswa penuh dari pemerintah Amerika. Saya berkesempatan untuk mengikuti kegiatan perkuliahan di sebuah universitas bernama Iowa State University, untuk program IEOP (Intensive English and Orientation Program). Ada banyak hal yang membuat saya mampu menjelaskan kepada diri saya bahwa saya harus kembali ke Amerika. Saya juga pernah mengikuti kuliah musim panas di Jerman, namun entah kenapa kegiatan tersebut tidak membuat saya ingin kembali mengikuti kelas-kelas di Jerman, saya tidak berkata kelas perkuliahan di Amerika lebih baik daripada Jerman. Namun lebih kepada tingkat kecocokannya dengan saya secara pribadi. Saya punya alasan yang kuat untuk kembali ke tanah Paman Sam, alasan terbesar adalah encouragement ya...